Michigan Back In Kerry's Column
Forget the doom and gloom about Michigan. The same firm that did the poll last week for the Detroit News that showed Bush moving ahead of Kerry came out this morning and now shows that Kerry has retaken a 5% lead on Bush.
I know, I know. Everyone is sick of this stuff. As many of you say, f**k the polls. The only important things between now and the election are:
1. Turn off your TV and ignore the last minute Rovian diversions;
2. Vote early if your area allows it;
3. If not, vote early next Tuesday;
4. Encourage other like-minded folks to vote early or next Tuesday; and
5. Be observant and report any GOP attempts to suppress the vote.