Sunday :: Jul 30, 2006
- Did you know that Tom "Six-Months" Friedman - who proudly admits to not reading the so-called "free trade" bills that he advocates for - is married into a billionaire family?
- Prog. Geoffrey Nunberg has a book out "Talking Right: How Conservatives Turned Liberalism into a Tax-Raising, Latte-Drinking, Sushi-Eating, Volvo-Driving, New York Times-reading, Body-Piercing, Hollywood-Loving, Left-Wing Freak Show".
- Peter Yared has a series of interesting charts at Blue is the New Green.
- Matt Stoller has an absolute must-read post on the corrupting influence of former Clintonites who have divided loyalties (corporate interests v. the Democratic party) -- on today's Democratic party leadership. Absolute must-read.
- Pat Roberts (R-Corruption), one of the most unAmerican senators in U.S. history, continues his cover-up of the lies of the Bush administration that were deliberately used to take the country into the biggest foreign policy disaster in modern history.
- The Democratic Party is holding a "Democratic Reunion" across the country. Check it out.
- Vote Against Violence is a new PAC formed to support candidates who fight to end domestic violence.
- CT: Do you live in or around Connecticut? Please consider helping Ned Lamont unseat the Senate's most unprincipled Democrat Joe Lieberman by contacting your friends and family in Connecticut. Click here for details.
- OH: Why is it that Republican candidates have a habit of making stuff up on the campaign trail? Ohio's anti-democratic and corrupt Ken Blackwell is the latest. Talking of Blackwell and the Ohio GOP's despicable Rovian behaviors, do take a look at this post at Buckeye State Blog.
- PA: The swiftboating of Joe Sestak by the corrupt Curt Weldon and his cronies is chronicled by Taylor Marsh at The Patriot Project.
- CO: Democrat Jay Fawcett responds to GOP nonsense in Colorado.