1) A presidential candidate is not responsible for everything done by every person associated with their campaign.
2) This is wrong. Period. At some point, I'll write a longer post about how much I generally deplore internecine primary warfare.
3) Our drug laws are hypocritical and deleterious to the cause of reducing drug use, anyway.
4) The only time a politician's youthful use or abuse of certain substances is relevant is when that use or abuse possibly might have affected his or her cognitive abilities. With Obama, whatever substances he may or may not have used or abused clearly hasn't changed the fact that he's a brilliant and hard-working man, with generally sound judgment and values.
5) Hillary needs to completely disassociate herself from Shaheen.