The Paranoid Holdouts
Yay! I am now officially part of the roughly 50% or so of the Democrats in the country (supporting Sen. Hillary Clinton) hereafter known as the Shrinking Band of Paranoid HoldoutsTM. As it turns out I am also part of the 67% of Democrats in the country - namely the Shrinking Band of Paranoid HoldoutsTM- who believe Sen. Clinton should continue to stay in the race. I'll wear that as a badge of honor and I will respond - not in kind, but with facts on why she should stay in the race - by the weekend since I'm tied up this week. In the meantime, if you are a Clinton supporter - namely, if you are a Charter Member of the Shrinking Band of Paranoid HoldoutsTM, Vastleft has good advice - "Don't Get Mad, Get Documentation" (and you can find my documentation right here).
- BDBlue at Corrente has a roundup of stories on the Ever UnawareTM Saint Obama
- Mary Beth at Wampum has a useful reminder on MI/FL
- Jon Winkleman at MyDD has an interesting post on the actual DNC rules regarding FL and MI
- Taylor Marsh covers Clinton's Iraq speech and plan
- Susie Madrak: "Every Time I Try to Get Out, They Pull Me Back In" and "The High Road"